Browning's Master Shotgunner and Teacher.
JOHNNY MEITZEN started shooting competitively in 1987 and is currently a NSCA Level III instructor. He has won a number of shooting titles including: Two-time NSCA Nationals Vet Champion, two-time NSCA Nationals FITASC Vet Champion.
Johnny is also a six-time All-American Sporting Team member, two-time Team USA Sporting member and two-time Team USA FITASC member. He also has many state and zone championship titles to his credit. Johnny is a die-hard Citori® man. His current model of choice is the Citori 625 Sporting.
Listed below are just a few of his accomplishments.
- 2005 Texas State Team
- 2004 State Shoot FITASC Vet Champion
- 2004 State Shoot .410 Gauge Vet Champion
- 2004 Zone 6 Shoot Prelim Vet Champion
- 2004 Zone 6 Main Vet 3rd
- 2 Time NSCA Nationals Sporting Clay Veterans Champion
- 2 Time NSCA Nationals Sporting Clay Veterans HOA FITASC
Johnny has been on the team for quite a while, and has had several Browning ads of his own over the years.