Browning Announces The CYNERGY™ Over and Under Shotgun.MORGAN, UTAH—Since the introduction of John M. Browning's famed Superposed, the name Browning has been synonymous with innovative and reliable over and under shotguns. For 2004, Browning continues this tradition with the introduction of the Cynergy™, the most advanced over and under shotgun in the industry.
The Cynergy is more than just another over and under, it is a totally new low profile design-the lowest profile in the industry. The key to the Cynergy's low profile is Monolock Hinge technology. This ingenious new hinge system pivots on significantly more surface area than other shotguns with low profile receivers, resulting in less wear over time. Rectangular locking pins provide additional strength while a unique Wear-In Relief feature allows for wear without hindering lock-up.
Based on the trigger system found in a rifle, Cynergy shotguns feature the newly designed Reverse Striker. This is a mechanical trigger system that uses an actuator to reverse the direction of the impact force from the pin to the striker. It offers the benefits of crisper feel and lighter pull, plus greatly reduced locktime and overtravel. This innovative system is ultra-fast, simply outperforming traditional hammer trigger systems found in most over and unders.
The new Cynergy also features the new Browning Inflex Recoil Pad design that defies the flat pad tradition. The design integrates itself effectively, becoming a part of the shotgun rather than appearing as an afterthought. Additionally, the Inflex pad provides long travel recoil reduction to yield a 25% decrease in felt recoil.
Other Features include:
- Back-bored lightweight barrels
- Triple Trigger System on sporting models
- Invector Plus™ Choke System
- Adjustable comb feature on composite stock models
- 8-11mm tapered rib
- 7 lbs. 8 oz. average weight with 28" barrels
- Sporting 28", 30", 32" barrels: $2,690.00 Suggested Retail
- Composite Sporting 28", 30", 32" barrels: $2,650.00 Suggested Retail
- Field 26", 28" barrels: $1,930.00 Suggested Retail
- Composite Field 26", 28" barrels: $1,890.00 Suggested Retail
Return to previous page.